MISSION STARTED: YOUR FIRST CLASS
The Firestorm office staff will be in contact with you shortly.
In the meantime, to get a head start and ensure your $55 trial goes smoothly, please sign the waiver below before your trial class and review the rules/trial guide!
DRESS FOR ADVENTURE
Wear clothes that you feel comfortable moving around in. No jewelry or clothing that may restrict your ability to move.
Wear closed toed Athletic shoes. Shoes that are lightweight, flexible, and have grippy bottoms are best. Do not wear sandals or crocs.
REPORT FOR ACTION (GYM RULES)
Arrive 15 minutes before your class to sign in and meet your coach.
- 1. Respect yourself: know your personal limits and train safely (aka: don't die).
- 2. Respect the gym, equipment, staff, and coaches. Please put all equipment away when you are done with it.
- 3. Please be aware of everyone's training space.
- 4. If it is yellow, do NOT touch it! Yellow is off limits.
- 5. Always bring close toed shoes.
- 6. Absolutely no climbing with your knees or shins! Breaking this rule results in a push-up penalty!
- 7. No sitting or laying in the training areas unless instructed.
- 8. Please keep food, drinks, and personal items upstairs. Absolutely no food or drink on the spring floor.
- 9. Follow all directions and training tips from Firestorm coaches. (We are here to help and will never ask you to do anything that puts you in harms way!)
Once you arrive, join your class for group warm-ups and begin your trial!
Enjoy your class and have fun!
COMPLETE THE MISSION
Once you are finished with your trial return to the front office where a coach will review your first class with you and determine which membership may be best suited for your interest, budget, and availability!